rat fink 2013 manti utah

-

snowcrow

2 Time dart owner
Reaction score
TONS of memorabilia that ed Roth made and even work shops with tools he used. If anyone is interested, its in manti Utah which is smack dab in the middle of Utah. Several very skilled artists with a major love for the big daddy spirit will be there selling art and pin striping cars if wanted. Last year was the biggest turn out yet! BUT there were only 3 mopar there and my dart was one of them even though I didn't put it in the show. If anyone is interested, post here and if you can come, even better. If not, maybe next year! :) dates and times will be posted later.

Always wanted to go,one of my heros. Met him once,at the Paso West Koast Kustoms show. The outside the box guy.

Oh man, I SOOO wanna go! I love all that crazy artsy off-the-wall car culture gigs. Never been though.

I saw Ed Roth at a World of Wheels a while back. He had a booth and was selling and autographing items. People just walked by, not knowing who they were missing. I saw a group of dads with their sons and called their attention to it. Suddenly, the dads were kids again. They bought and got autographed a bunch of items. Ed shook my hand and thanked me. I still have the t-shirt and "deck" of cards I got that day. Later that year Ed passed away. He was a great guy!

Attachments

• ed roth.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 280
Just Announced: The 2013 Rat Fink Reunion will be May 30th, 31st, and June 1st.
Illene Roth and her family are the main supporters. More info to come, www.ratfink.com all proceeds from all of the rat fink meets go to manti city park restoration project.

Moldy Marvin puts on the Rat Fink Reunion Extravaganza July 26 -27-28 as he has done for the past 13 years Since Ed died in April 2001 and last year it was in Manti Utah. This time it will be in Acton California. You can find Moldy Marvin on Facebook.

Hope we can get some mopar to come to this, is everybody that's coming marking their calendars??

-
Back