Rat rod Al from Florida.

-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have been buying a lot of parts from him and you know..... his prices are always very reasonable, the parts always arrive well packed, and the parts are always accurately described.

Some of the parts have some rust and crust, coming from a very humid place but nothing is a surprise, you see what you're going to get up front and the price corresponds well.

I shouldn't give up the secret because now everyone is going to buy his stuff before I get to it, but he's too good of a seller to not tell anyone lol.

Rat Rod Al is definitely dodge material.

Well thank you all very much ! Theresa is also a big part of what I do here. Helps me with getting the goods ! And helps in the shipping and even help clean up the stuff. . We have a fun time finding this stuff and we always try to pass it along at decent prices. Thank you Naomi for the kind words!
Cheers !
20240906_213140.jpg

Al is the man, I knew that a long time ago when I saw how he was going about his own projects.

Sending referrals his way is a no brainer, he gets it done and treats people fairly.

Sorting through all those parts, knowing what is what it's no easy task.

Getting things packaged and shipped in a timely manner, is just icing on the cake.

1678293991463.jpg

☆☆☆☆☆

Al is the man, I knew that a long time ago when I saw how he was going about his own projects.

Sending referrals his way is a no brainer, he gets it done and treats people fairly.

Sorting through all those parts, knowing what is what it's no easy task.

Getting things packaged and shipped in a timely manner, is just icing on the cake.

View attachment 1716299985

☆☆☆☆☆
I have to admit that Casey got me started in this selling parts !
He turned me on to a small hoard a guy wanted to dump. And the rest is history !!! We still need to meet up and have a beer Casey !!

I have to admit that Casey got me started in this selling parts !
He turned me on to a small hoard a guy wanted to dump. And the rest is history !!! We still need to meet up and have a beer Casey !!

Having a beer right now, Cheers!

☆☆☆☆☆

20240906_195131.jpg

Many dealings with Al and Theresa, and always top notch! The great thing about it is that's just their nature! If it weren't for the border we would be sharing a beer at some point. You too Casey, i appreciate your input and shopping for a shifter for me.
:thumbsup:

I just got my latest Rat Rod Al package today. Good stuff as always, says this repeat customer!

I have been buying a lot of parts from him and you know..... his prices are always very reasonable, the parts always arrive well packed, and the parts are always accurately described.

Some of the parts have some rust and crust, coming from a very humid place but nothing is a surprise, you see what you're going to get up front and the price corresponds well.

I shouldn't give up the secret because now everyone is going to buy his stuff before I get to it, but he's too good of a seller to not tell anyone lol.

Rat Rod Al is definitely dodge material.
He's a good guy and an asset to this site!

A Damn Good Mopar Braddah
Sent me many a package to Hawaii
Always goes out of his way to help
Much Mahalo, C

-
Back