-
Status
Not open for further replies.

findart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hurst or B&M for A-904. I don´t mind scratches, but installation parts must be included. I will pay max 150$ including shipping to Finland. Shipping is about 40$-50$.
There is one cheap used Promatic 2, but they won´t ship it to Finland.
If here is somebody LOYAL member who would buy it and send it to me, I will pay him 20$ for effort.

Hurst or B&M for A-904. I don´t mind scratches, but installation parts must be included. I will pay max 150$ including shipping to Finland. Shipping is about 40$-50$.
There is one cheap used Promatic 2, but they won´t ship it to Finland.
If here is somebody LOYAL member who would buy it and send it to me, I will pay him 20$ for effort.

I have a ProMatic II shifter that I would sell. It is in good shape other than a bad neutral safety switch. That can be by passed but not replaced. I'll ship where ever you need. Send a PM if interested.

Brian, if you don't NEED the shifter NSS. It's on the transmission.

The neutral safety switch on my 67 was on top of the column. The switch on the shifter also controls your reverse lights.

When we initially installed the shifter, we extended the wires from the column down to the shifter. It worked fine for a while, but the switch started giving me trouble. It would engage the started when I put the shifter into reverse. Then it started doing it in drive. We messed around with the switch but it is not rebuildable or replaceable. When I ordered a new Pro Matic II, Hurst had changed to a different kind of NSS. Go figure, I must not have been the only one to have trouble with it.

The shifter itself is ok, but it was used when I got it. Probably not worth trying to sell it. The original poster would still have to buy a cable and the brackets for his 904, which are still available through Summit.

I have a new one that i got for my Barracuda that i never put it in found a stock one its about 5 years old and stell in the box i think i payed about 150.00 for it but im open make me a offer tks Paul PM sent

Your new one is it a Hurst or a B&M, if Findart doesn't want it I might be interested. I am thinking about mounting it into a 65 Coronet console.
Thanks
AL

The neutral safety switch on my 67 was on top of the column. The switch on the shifter also controls your reverse lights.

Sorry, no. The NSS is on the transmission, and has been for quite some time.

Eventually I ordered this [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Hurst-3838500-Pro-Matic-Automatic-Shift/dp/B00063029U/"]http://www.amazon.com/Hurst-3838500-Pro-Matic-Automatic-Shift/dp/B00063029U/[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back