rattle can engine paint????

-

swinger340

Reaction score
Have checked all the local parts stores trying to locate a rattle can of mopar turquoise. HaHa what a joke, only mopar color any of them have is hemi orange. Of course they have all the chevy and ford colors. Where is the best place to purchase some of this and some chrystler orange as well? Dodge dealership can get it but a 10 can minimum @ $10 each. Thats just stupid.

Jegs, summit, year one, mancini racing, and other websites like that should have some more colors to choose from

I have the Mopar Turquoise i as gonna paint my engine and went with orange.
PM me your address I have 2 cans never opened i can send you if you pay the $10 shipping

Let me know

Not sure about the turquoise but I got my Chrysler Blue paint at Napa. I had to go to 3 auto stores before I found them there!

Whadda ya think Eddie?? Its a high heat paint, I por'd my k-frame and have been thinking about doing the engine with por as well. A pint will do an engine and its only $16, up here a can of rattle paint is $10 minimum.....

it should work good now u have me thinking

it should work good now u have me thinking

My K frame is still sitting in the garage, I am nowhere near getting it put back in the car, so it hasnt been subjected to any abuse yet...just dust. But the stuff went on just like its advertised.....k frame looks like glass!! I am wondering how it would crack/split if lets say you have to take the heads off or anything for that matter after you POR'd it????

That POR 15 sounds good to me, also. Anyone know if it can be thinned, and sprayed through a regular HVLP gun?

Got my Mopar Performance Turquois from Jegs for 9.99 a can! Comes out Shiney too! Took 3 cans for my 400.
Someone used that Por-15 on the entire floorpan in my Cuda and the crap is peeling off. Did some bodywork and was blowing the dust out with a blowstick and blew smooth off! Crap I say. Now I gotta get it off and use the Rust Bullet.

Just a few years ago most of the local parts stores had mopar colors to choose from. Ive bought chrystler orange, red, and the 72 blue @ advance before. I checked w Pep Boys, Advance, Napa, Car Quest, And VIP w no luck, only mopar color is hemi orange. I guess thats what you get for living in chevy country. I was hoping to get some local but looks like it will need to be purchased on line.

i work at oreilly auto parts
here u go
see pics for #
will have to be orded

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 306
I got Dhrysler Industrial Red at Oriellys too just a few days ago. They had them all in stock.

-
Back