RB victor valve-train

-

805moparkid

Slant and AFX Guy
Reaction score
so im jonesing really bad to get the awb moving along so i was wondering what rocker arm set ups u guys use? i have a "440" RB with the victor 2.20 heads. im only running a little .564 lift 255dur cam in it but thats just to get used to it. will be alot bigger and solid roller.

so what rockers do u run with the victors offset intakes? pics would be nice :cheers:

Attachments

• shop 029.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 163
Ditto, i'd like to use those heads too, but all i've found is $1000 offset rocker setups. I can't justify $1000 offset rockers yet. Maybe I havent searched the net enough?

Ditto, i'd like to use those heads too, but all i've found is $1000 offset rocker setups. I can't justify $1000 offset rockers yet. Maybe I havent searched the net enough?

i think muscle motors has a set for around 500 and there is somebody else to, hughes maybe

Whichever you choose,don,t cheapout.Buy good,buy once!Oh,nice engine too.Looking forward to more on the altered.

if you havent bought heads yet bad shrimp you may want to look at indy ezs. they use stock location rockers and headers.

if you havent bought heads yet bad shrimp you may want to look at indy ezs. they use stock location rockers and headers.

that is a complete motor i already built, well except carb, rockers and wires! this is a 10.2 "440" and these heads should do me fine, beside i hear to often that indy heads flow way to much, i.e. low velocity.

Whichever you choose,don,t cheapout.Buy good,buy once!Oh,nice engine too.Looking forward to more on the altered.

yea i have way to much into it now to cheap out! haha and we just finished a 530 hemi SS dart at the shop and we took a ride... andnow the AWB is on the front burner!

so hopefully when dad brings the motor to my new house here in AZ i can mock it up and take more pics

that is a complete motor i already built, well except carb, rockers and wires! this is a 10.2 "440" and these heads should do me fine, beside i hear to often that indy heads flow way to much, i.e. low velocity.
If you would reread my post it was directed at bad shrimp.i,m running them on a 10.5 500. ez numbers arent as big as you,d think unless you port the crap out of them. would never expect you to change your build.

If you would reread my post it was directed at bad shrimp.i,m running them on a 10.5 500. ez numbers arent as big as you,d think unless you port the crap out of them. would never expect you to change your build.

ohh haha was wondering what u ment by bad shrimp...

and it actually a 512ci motor but i just say "440".

-
Back