Re-pop sill plates

-

DartOS

Reaction score
I need to order new sill plates for my 68' Dart. Has anyone used PG Classics plates?

Attachments

• P1090067.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 239
I am curious about these also.I ordered a dual snorkel scoop from them and I am happy.

Wondering if anyone makes the small ones, the ones that go below the quarter windows on a 2 door 69 Dart....

Wondering if anyone makes the small ones, the ones that go below the quarter windows on a 2 door 69 Dart....

not that i know of but we have ours stripped, polished, and re-anodized and look good as new!

Op, FYI they are probably all the same, whether you get them from moparts, vans, PG, Year one, or anyone else. Yes they are just like the originals but you need to snip a little off on the front and rear edges as the little flange tends to be to much for the kick panel/seam cover. takes 5 minutes and your done. Also they do not come with screws so you'll need to order those to.

Thanks for the info. I forgot all about B,E&A. I'll look them up.

not that i know of but we have ours stripped, polished, and re-anodized and look good as new!

Mine are so beat to sh*t they are behind hope....wonder if that rotbox of a 68 Valiant we have outside has them in it.....hmmm.....will have to check when I remember....

Thanks for the info. I forgot all about B,E&A. I'll look them up.

FYI, BE&A are the US version of PG. One covers US the other covers Canuckistan. Products are the same BUT have heard several times the customer service is horrible at PG

I know I'm just a country boy from Texas, but what the heck is Canuckistan?

I've never had a problem with PG. BE&A's parts have the part #'s on them if that matters to you. That's why they are more expensive. Most of the time I can buy from PG, pay the shipping and still end up saving money...instead of buying from BE&A in person at the Nats.

If this was a concours restoration, the part numbers might be important to me. But it's just a hot rod. Anyone heard of Mega Parts? I think they're some where in Wisconsin. I've bought a few things from them and have be pleased.

there are no visable part numbers on these from the outside even on the originals... now that im thinking i dont remember a number anywhere on them...

If there was a number on them from the factory, the BE&A parts would have them. They run the parts first...then the numbers are removed from the moulds and PG's parts are run. That's why BE&A can't run another batch once they're sold out.

If there was a number on them from the factory, the BE&A parts would have them. They run the parts first...then the numbers are removed from the moulds and PG's parts are run. That's why BE&A can't run another batch once they're sold out.

as i said im not sure there is as anywhere they stamped it would come thru the other side. (original)

-
Back