"Re-scoring" a Girl Who Rates a "10" after a Second Look

-

dibbons

Reaction score
Every time I find what I think is a perfect "10", my second meeting with such girl always disappoints me. I notice some "defect" that was completely invisible the first time I laid eyes on her.

Case in point: Working as a bank teller in an Alaskan credit union, a pretty girl walks in. Wow, she is swinging those hips of hers like a fashion model on the runway. Pleasant, blonde, well dressed, pretty green/blue eyes, and petite (just the way I like 'em). No doubt one of the few ladies I just might describe as a "10".

Next time I see her come in the credit union (and every subsequent time), I notice she walks with a limp. I guess her pretty face so distracted me the first time, I did not even notice she had a bum leg (not that it matters).

Anyone else find this to be true?

compare.jpg

I don't do numbers any more.

Just a yes or no.

Although I sometimes give a provisional yes pending further review.

I use the verbal response scoring method.
Do you like old cars?
Can you drive a stick shift?
Do you like beer?
Will you be happy if I am in my shop 20-30 hours a week?
Do you have friends who you can call to take the pressure off me?

A no answer in any listed category can result in serious slippage in the attractiveness scale.

I just think of it this way...

Can I picture myself walking around with her arm and arm & waking up next to her in the morning
OR
Do I wanna chew my arm off in the morning like a rat in a trap to escape?

Perfect?

No women is.
Accept the defect(s) that make her less than perfect.
And don’t worry, she has already accepted yours long ago.

No matter how hot she is, she is somebody's ex for a REASON.

I'd rather find an average girl who would put up with my need to play with car stuff etc... bonus if she likes it too, but not if she decides MY Barracuda becomes 'our,' Barracuda, and eventually then HER Barracuda, and then she decides to 'let' me drive 'her' car.

Pfffft.

Every time I find what I think is a perfect "10", my second meeting with such girl always disappoints me. I notice some "defect" that was completely invisible the first time I laid eyes on her.

Case in point: Working as a bank teller in an Alaskan credit union, a pretty girl walks in. Wow, she is swinging those hips of hers like a fashion model on the runway. Pleasant, blonde, well dressed, pretty green/blue eyes, and petite (just the way I like 'em). No doubt one of the few ladies I just might describe as a "10".

Next time I see her come in the credit union (and every subsequent time), I notice she walks with a limp. I guess her pretty face so distracted me the first time, I did not even notice she had a bum leg (not that it matters).

Anyone else find this to be true?

View attachment 1715189441

Hey, at my age most anything under 35 is a 10.
My standards are pretty low.
I'll even take the one on the right.
More cushion for the pushing,
I like them bigger.
She can always lose weight but if you are like me, you will still be old and ugly.
:poke:
Probably a nicer girl anyway.

Damn ! I wish I would have known to ask those questions earlier in life !
I use the verbal response scoring method.
Do you like old cars?
Can you drive a stick shift?
Do you like beer?
Will you be happy if I am in my shop 20-30 hours a week?
Do you have friends who you can call to take the pressure off me?

The girl I eventually married was a zero when I met her, with um, great assets.A couple dates later she was rapidly climbing the scale. 16 months later we were married. Now,43 years later, I'm the ugly one, wondering how far down the scale I am in her eyes.

Last edited:
I never knew a 10 existed, there is always something about them that makes "10" unattainable. the really pretty ones have issues or are just plain retarded, so in that case, no "10" to each his own though, if you go for looks, you get what you get, most real women don't look like super models.

No such thing as a 10.

Ones and zeros.

You would, or you wouldn’t.

No such thing as a 10.

Ones and zeros.

You would, or you wouldn’t.
You kindof sound like my brother.He'll be 62 in January.
He's had 3 wives and about 10 relationships, and his pecker has been practically around the world. He's a wizard now, old, wrinkly,sick,used up,always broke,father to two girls, and 4 years younger than am I.
Ones and zeros for him looked like 5s or less to me. To his credit tho,he's been shacked up with a nice girl now for something like a dozen years. Maybe a bit more.
What a life

-
Back