Ready for George Rays Memike?

-

Vic Storm

Reaction score
Small Block and I where talking about taking a couple of the Dusters down there and give them a run. We are both interested in getting an autographed pic from George, he's not getting any younger. We were wondering when would be a good weekend for you, no reason going down there without you showing us the ropes huh? What do you think?

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! :cheers:
If the weather permits, Give me a call to make sure. 8)
Lets get there early as we can.
Remember I leave for Petit Jean Tuesday! Oops Treva said Monday Monday Monday!:cheers:
I better check with the wife for this week end. 8)

You boys have fun! Wish I could be there too!
Pat

This Sunday? How long you going to be in Petit Jean Mount? We'll see what Small Block has to say, anybody else live close enough to meet us there?

Yea, I think I'm gonna be there, and if gas insn't 3.00 a gallon by then I'm gonna drag the Duster down there.

If yalls there :cheers:I will be there =D>
Know where is that drinking thread at??:drinkers:
My honey will understand :tongue:I am the man :drinkers:

Something tells me I will hear something about the man remark :clock:

If yalls there :cheers:I will be there =D>
Know where is that drinking thread at??:drinkers:
My honey will understand :tongue:I am the man :drinkers:

Something tells me I will hear something about the man remark :clock:
Lol. Waiting for the other shoe to fall. :poke:

Glad to hear your coming down moparsegura, looking forward to seeing you again.
Memike, careful with the Manly remarks when your wanting things!! Looking like it's shaping up, still need to hear from small block.

Hey Mike: What time does the track open? We have some of the guys around here on vacation and i'm sure they want to go down there also. I'd be in favor of waiting till you get back from the mountain Mike. We can drag more with us. Big car show in West Plains on the square this saturday.
Small Block

It opens when I get there :drinkers::drinkers: am thirty :rock:

Are we going to show our cars on Saterday Bill =P~

Ralley's 004.jpg

Glad to hear your coming down moparsegura, looking forward to seeing you again.
Memike, careful with the Manly remarks when your wanting things!! Looking like it's shaping up, still need to hear from small block.

Yea, hope to see a bunch of you guys and some fast Mopars. I just hope the rain don't cancel things for us. Does George Rays sell 118 or 114 at his place????

Yea, hope to see a bunch of you guys and some fast Mopars. I just hope the rain don't cancel things for us. Does George Rays sell 118 or 114 at his place????

Are you talking about T-shirt size :read2: I don't under stand :read2:

Hey Mike! You know I was talkin' to Brad the other day and he has NEVER been to George Ray's. I honestly haven't been there in a few years, I was really young the last time I went. My Uncle used to race his Dart down there. I might hafta talk him into going down there if he isn't too busy! :-D

Hey Mike! You know I was talkin' to Brad the other day and he has NEVER been to George Ray's. I honestly haven't been there in a few years, I was really young the last time I went. My Uncle used to race his Dart down there. I might hafta talk him into going down there if he isn't too busy! :-D

Hey Mike! You know I was talkin' to Brad the other day and he has NEVER been to George Ray's , Well its time to visit there just even to set back and enjoy the sites and take some pictures :cheers:
We all should show up there real soon.
I do have a busy week end but I would make it if yall do this week end :cheers:

Hey Mike. Do they give out time slips or just post em. When i come i will bring two Dusters. Like to know what they will do. May have to set up a pool this weekend. Gona level the pad today for it.
Small Block

No time slips Bill, Just a shout out over the P.A system.
The wife and I are leaving for Petit jean Monday noon so we may want to move it to another week end, but I can squeeze it in I think.

This Sunday? How long you going to be in Petit Jean Mount? We'll see what Small Block has to say, anybody else live close enough to meet us there?
We leave out at noon Monday and will return Saturday evening :happy10:

Sorry everyone there is no why I can make it to George Rays Sunday.
memike bad boy, Leaving for a 5 day vacation to Petit Jean MT. Monday.

-
Back