Real estate question.

-
Sorry to read, my Uncle(great guy)was executor for my Dads. Dad's gf tried to hide $$ from me and sister and my Uncle had to do some serious digging. Unfortunately i had to buy the cuda from the estate as Dads will was outdated, even tho his wishes were it was mine. I now have 2 people on my "pi$$ on grave list". Sad but true.
Forgive me for asking but I must... How does a will become "outdated"???

Without going sideways on OPs thread, a house that Dad and I built was in his last will(15 yr old will)for my sister and I had been sold to Dads gf's brother. Rrsp's in mine and my sisters name that weren't on will(uncle did serious digging to find them). Dad verbally told me cuda would be mine(family can verify), but wasn't on/in will.
Dad's gf wanted Dad cremated the day after he passed....THAT was a truly wtf moment. Sorry Greg for rant, I'm a seriously bitter person over this and more that his gf Joanne Dawe from Lindsay, Dawe Real Estate the ***** was throughout everything.
To sum up, update your will lol
Forgive me for asking but I must... How does a will become "outdated"???

Without going sideways on OPs thread, a house that Dad and I built was in his last will(15 yr old will)for my sister and I had been sold to Dads gf's brother. Rrsp's in mine and my sisters name that weren't on will(uncle did serious digging to find them). Dad verbally told me cuda would be mine(family can verify), but wasn't on/in will.
Dad's gf wanted Dad cremated the day after he passed....THAT was a truly wtf moment. Sorry Greg for rant, I'm a seriously bitter person over this and more that his gf Joanne Dawe from Lindsay, Dawe Real Estate the ***** was throughout everything.

We have a trust set up and update it any time anything changes .

No worries, it’s all information.

-
Back