-
Status
Not open for further replies.

directconnection340

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Rear bumper for 71-72 Duster with jack slots. Brand new in box with bumper bolts
$250.00 + shipping from 30078

oBgXUKkDT36gGgz3hXJwlA.jpg
Sorry I just posted this from work Its in an amd box. I"ll take a picture of it tonight.You got first dibs on it. I didn't need it after all that's why Im selling it

Last edited by a moderator:
just got back from ups they said $59 to ship it to you. IM assuming because its a little bulky. That about the approximate cost they charged me when
I purchased it a while back. Just let me know if you want it and send along your shipping address

I'm next please if he does not take.

Cpearce you can have it if youd like, I'm not to the point I need one, but it's a good deal and I was going to, lol...

Cpearce you can have it if youd like, I'm not to the point I need one, but it's a good deal and I was going to, lol...
I certainly have no interest in taking out from under you, I would take only in the event of you not taking for your own reasons. Please dont pass on my account if you want it. Your consideration however is very appreciated. please let me know.

It's all yours bud, stay safe! Good deal.

I certainly have no interest in taking out from under you, I would take only in the event of you not taking for your own reasons. Please dont pass on my account if you want it. Your consideration however is very appreciated. please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back