Status
Not open for further replies.

fishy68

Tyr Fryr's Inc.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Contact seller
I need a rear courtesty lamp/bezel cover (guess that's what it's called) for my 68 cuda fastback. I want a real nice one. Or if you have a nice pair for a decent price I'd consider buying both. Must not have the mounting tabs broken or be pitted up! Let me know what you have (pictures please) and what you want for them shipped to Illinois zip code 62009. These are very small pieces so they should be no problem fitting into the USPS small flat rate box that ships for about $6

Thanks, Tracy

p.s. If anyone doesn't know what I'm talking about let me know and I'll take a pic of mine and post it.

Hi, just a quick question.
Don't mean to hijack the thread, but i was just wondering, how do you remove the courtesy lamp/bezel cover to get to the light bulb, noticed my driver side one is out and i don't want to twist and break it LOL. Does it just turn to the left to come off...?

Yeah. Just turn it and it pops off. Be careful though if it binds up you can break off the tabs that hold it on. That's why I need one. Someone before me somehow bent the part it engages into and I couldn't get it apart. Twisted too hard and broke it.

Thanks, fishy68.
I thought that's how it would work but i didn't want to break it. I'll have to give it a modest try, otherwise you'll see another thread "looking for..." LOL. Are the light bulbs easy to find at any parts source?
Thanks, Wilco

Thanks, fishy68.
I thought that's how it would work but i didn't want to break it. I'll have to give it a modest try, otherwise you'll see another thread "looking for..." LOL. Are the light bulbs easy to find at any parts source?
Thanks, Wilco

Your welcome and yes the bulbs are easy to get. I bought some at NAPA. Sorry I don't know the number but if you take it in I'm sure you can match one up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back