Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusteriffic

Stink finger
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Contact seller
Motor tested and spins smooth with no noises.

Not sure if the switch itself works.

$75 shipped to the lower 48

PayPal only (no exceptions)

PM me here only

To my bruthas outside the USA - your stuff can only go UPS for tracking purposes. Shipping may be higher, as well.

Attachments

• 019 small.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 265
  • 021 small.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 284
  • 022 small.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 272
  • 023 small.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 248
  • 024 small.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 263
Cool GLWS, I thought they had switched over to the grid style in 74 (could be 73 but I know 74 for sure). Didn't know they still used this style!

Cool GLWS, I thought they had switched over to the grid style in 74 (could be 73 but I know 74 for sure). Didn't know they still used this style!

I've yanked parts from a bunch of '74 A-bodys and never saw one like this. This one was from a '75 Dart. They also used these in '76 A's too.

This is the same as the aspen and volare when they started the fade out of the abody in 76I had a 76 dart that had an f body brake booster,prop valve and a few other f body mechanicals so I'm guessing it was a late 76 build

This is the same as the aspen and volare when they started the fade out of the abody in 76I had a 76 dart that had an f body brake booster,prop valve and a few other f body mechanicals so I'm guessing it was a late 76 build

I've seen these in many F's as well.

My Duster has the grid defroster. You dont see either very often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back