-
Status
Not open for further replies.

72BlueSwinger

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for two things, a rear disc setup off a 94-98 Jeep Grand Cherokee, preferably with the dana 35 rearend. If you can get one, please check on the e-brake cables with it. If it came off an 8.25, all the better, but I haven't found one of those anywhere. I AT LEAST need the caliper brackets and backing plates. If any of ya'll know some junkyards where they might have this, please ring em up and ask, and get me the info. I have looked everywhere within about 40 miles of my location and can't find anything. Occasionally you'll find a set on Ebay, but they usually want a mint for it. All I'm asking is just that you keep an eye out on your local Craigslist for me, or in your junkyard scavenging trips, and pass the info on. I'd appreciate it.

Secondly, I would like to find a trashed out center console for our a-bodies, doesn't really matter what it looks like, I just want the basic shape there. If someday I install some power, heated, leather bucket seats, I might need to put a console in, and I could make one out of fiberglass based off an old junk one.

I did contact Dorman Products - which makes a lot of OEM replacement parts - and asked them to start production on these rear caliper brackets. There's a good market in the Jeep crowd, as well as with some of us, and also some of the mini trucks who are swapping in the slightly stronger Dana rearends in place of their weak stock ones. Anyway, any and all help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

P.S. I already know about the aftermarket kits, but they're not Chrysler based, and I also know about the Explorer 8.8, but don't want it for the same reason. I'd like to stay mostly Mopar if I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back