-
Status
Not open for further replies.

hellfirechrome

Reaction score
Rating - 90.9%
10   1   0
Contact seller
I am building a '51 plymouth. Have a 360/a518 in it, gotta replace the rear end with something that has an E-brake! Will accept 8.25, 8 3/4, 9", 9.25, hit me up and let me know! I have a 9.25 under the car that's too wide, could use as a partial swap if you need to keep your car rolling!

Bay Area, San Jose, Sacramento, etc... get in touch!

Other parts I have in trade; 318 4bbl intake manifold, small block stainless short (center dump) headers, and I have CASH ;)

What's the width on the 9.25? And roughly what width do you need? I have some 8 3/4's, they may be too wide though.

Hmm. 56-57" drum to drum pretty much rules out any stock 8 3/4's. Even an A-body 8 3/4 with BBP axles is 57 13/16" drum to drum. You'd need something that was narrowed already.

I can work with 57.75" it will give me another inch+ either side which is really all I need to keep the wide whites from getting mauled in a turn .... hit me up if you've got anything like that!

I can work with 57.75" it will give me another inch+ either side which is really all I need to keep the wide whites from getting mauled in a turn .... hit me up if you've got anything like that!

I've got something, but your inbox is full. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back