Rear seat belt anchor plates, cutting up a rusty floor anyone?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ol'forest

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for rear seat belt anchor plates, don't care what year, aslong as they are factory a-body. I have two cars with no rear seat belt anchors, now we have a kid I'm looking to make them a bit safer. I would like at least 8 so I can do both cars if possible.
Does anyone know if they ever had rear shoulder belts as an options on the 67-76 darts? My cars do have slots in the rear dash that looks like they are for seat belts.
If you can take paypal and send them to New Zealand that would be cool, but I do have other options if thats a problem.
Thanks

What other shipping options do you have? I don't normally ship out of the country. I have 4 of those floor plates. Two have some extra studs welded to them that was used to hang the exhaust. The outer plates are welded to the inner quarter panel....the same panel as the quarter window regulator. I have two of those in a '70 Swinger. I believe rear shoulder harnesses were just a pipe dream that never really made it into production. I've seen the promo photos and literature but never have seen a factory setup in a car. If you knuckleheads didn't drive on the wrong side of the road, you wouldn't need shoulder harnesses! :)
Cheers, Mark

The best way to ship to New Zealand or any other international destination if the item isn't very large is the US Postal Service. They have flat rate boxes and the customs form is super easy to fill out. Takes about 2 minutes to fill out. I've done it a bunch of times.

I may have some in a couple of weeks from a 71 Duster.

Ken
Edison, NJ

I have some of them as well.

The outers plates are usually attached to the wheel house, inners to the rear up and over the rear axle pan.

No on the shoulder belts, never seen a rear set in any of my cars.

I have two other options for shipping, send to a friend in CA and he sends to me, or there's a shipping company in Carson CA that I use for the big stuff, but for little stuff physixx is right US PS is the best way to go for me price wise they are the cheapest.
Crackedback got your radiator wall the other week too, thanks for the great packing job you did, and yeah if you've got any rear seatbelt plates I'll grab em.
I'm just trying to make an old dart with a few more modern (70's style)conviences, thats a nice touring car.
Cheers
Guys

I have two other options for shipping, send to a friend in CA and he sends to me, or there's a shipping company in Carson CA that I use for the big stuff, but for little stuff physixx is right US PS is the best way to go for me price wise they are the cheapest.
Crackedback got your radiator wall the other week too, thanks for the great packing job you did, and yeah if you've got any rear seatbelt plates I'll grab em.
I'm just trying to make an old dart with a few more modern (70's style)conviences, thats a nice touring car.
Cheers
Guys
Since I'm also in Ca, sending it to your friend would be the easiest for me or the outfit in Carson (Chucks?) I have a Kiwi friend that will be here in a couple of months to load a container for export to N.Z. if you can wait that long. He doesn't ship for free but it should be cheaper than the others if you're in no hurry. He's based in Auckland so it's not too far from you. If you wish to go that route, let me know and I'll contact him for a price.
Thanks, Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back