Rear spoiler

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
is that the style like the aspen/volare roadrunners came with?
if so i have one.. and you have probably seen have found someone that would make some repops of it. just havent ever had the time or cash to drive to him. its 3 hrs each way. i would love to get some made. and if i knew i had enough people wanting them and wouldnt stick me with them i might get more engetic about getting this done. as i need one for my other duster.

i found a guy that lives about 3 hrs ish from me. said if i brought him my spoiler he owns a fiberglass shop he makes cowl hoods for camaros, makes go-cart bodys etc. said he could use mine, make a mold and repop them pretty inexpensive like 50 each i think he said. but then would have to buy boxes and shipping. not sure. they would be prolly 100? ish guessing. but the mold costs extra for the first pop. then good from there. i guess if he had paypal and got enought deposits it would be worth the job for him and he might throw the mold in for free?

Just keep looking around guys. There is a few out there. Keep an eye on the
flee bay.
Got lucky with mine. Bought it from a friend for (don't call the cops) $20.00.
I didn't offer that. Thats what he wanted. So don't shoot me!

Attachments

• 100_2275.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 152
You did get a deal!

74 how do we get this rolling?

I've contemplating getting a '69 *gasp* Camaro one and modifying it to fit the Dart Sport. That's really the way I may have to go, guess I'll see where the other avenues lead.

let me find the # for the place. ill see what hes up to and try to get something going.. or at least get a good idea on a price for all

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back