Rear Springs

-

72ScampTramp

Scamp Tramp
Reaction score
Im looking for some help. Im moving on to the rear of the car soon. And will be in the market for leaf springs. This is a performance minded build Big Block Scamp. Ive looked at the SS springs but I DONT want the lean/lopsided look the SS springs offer. What else are my choices? Someone suggested buying 2 left side springs which sounds appealing.... Looking to buy this weekend so any help is appreciated :thumbup:

why not try Mopar xhd springs or hotchkis setup (autoxcuda uses this one).

Im looking for some help. Im moving on to the rear of the car soon. And will be in the market for leaf springs. This is a performance minded build Big Block Scamp. Ive looked at the SS springs but I DONT want the lean/lopsided look the SS springs offer. What else are my choices? Someone suggested buying 2 left side springs which sounds appealing.... Looking to buy this weekend so any help is appreciated :thumbup:

Super stock springs are pretty inexpensive,so ya,buying 2 lefts is a great way to go.

I wouldnt reccomend Mopar Performance 340 heavy duty springs. Waaay overpriced. I wasnt real happy at how high they raised the rear either.
I lowered the rear with adjustable spring perches.Wish I could have a re-do
with those springs.

Springs and Things is another option.

Super stock springs are pretty inexpensive,so ya,buying 2 lefts is a great way to go.

I wouldnt reccomend Mopar Performance 340 heavy duty springs. Waaay overpriced. I wasnt real happy at how high they raised the rear either.
I lowered the rear with adjustable spring perches.Wish I could have a re-do
with those springs.

Springs and Things is another option.

Well that makes the 3rd time ive heard buying 2 lefts. Do you think this will launch funny?

Whichever way you do it, I would buy the Mancini brand springs. The new ones from Mopar are made in Mexico and they have been reporting problems.

Whichever way you do it, I would buy the Mancini brand springs. The new ones from Mopar are made in Mexico and they have been reporting problems.

Which is why Ill be ordering from Summit Racing. Ive heard the same about Mancini not to mention 4x more to have them shipped from Mancini. Plus I believe that Summit will be easy to work with on returns and bad products.

-
Back