rear sump oil pan??

-

7174duster

Reaction score
i got my 360 oil pan the other day and found that they sent the wrong one(ordered center sump and they sent rear sump) i was wondering if the rear sump would clear my steering linkage in my 74' duster or if i could modify the steering to make it fit to save the hassle of sending it back and getting another one,thanks alot,Jake

The number of the part you got,what was the applacation of that part.How far back is the sump,I am asking to see if its a fully rear sump to have the same design as a chevy pan?.Or is it a 3/4 of the way back.Post the part number and who you got it from so we can see the shape and who made this pan,Mrmopartech

the part number is 1-p5249060(mopar performance brand)and i purchased it from summit,i cannot upload a pic at the time but will asap,the application is for an LA360,it definitely fits the engine,just not so sure about the car

you have the wrong one. p5249059 is the center sump. send it back. your steering linkage will not fit and to modify it will take way longer than waiting for the right pan.

-
Back