rear tire and wheel 70 dart

-

dans4door1970

Reaction score
Ive read all the posts. I need the following, what backspace on a 15 inch rear and max. tire size. I have stock location superstock springs and don't want to modify anything. Very confusing posts. 15x8 with a 5inch backspace and a 255-60-15??:violent1:

I have a 72 with SS springs in stock location, I have 15x7 steel wheels with a 255 drag radial. Got about an inch to the quarter and 3/4 to the spring

What backspacing are you running? I'm fixing to have the same issue. I planned on running torque thrust d's, but even with a 3/4 inch spring relocation, it's looking limited.

I have a 72 with SS springs in stock location, I have 15x7 steel wheels with a 255 drag radial. Got about an inch to the quarter and 3/4 to the spring
What is your backspace on the wheel, without it I cant order. I'm stock hd drum brakes

Its best to measure what you have, while another car may be close to yours it still may not fit your car.

Back space on the wheel is 4.5,4.25 would have been just as good.
I do have a large bolt axle conversion from Dr.diff that uses stock drums redrilled

-
Back