rear tires?

-

joshua dewitt

Reaction score
what brand/styles of tires have worked well for you guys out there? I have modified the rear wheel arches so I can easily fit 275/60/15 bf Goodrich tires on 8.5" weld drag lites... look good, but looking for a more drag look. looking of street longevity with some good hot street feel. like a drag radial... hehehehe... I love the look of the Hoosier dot quick time, but very expensive, and is a dot dirt tire. not meant for pavement, will be running skinnies up front of some sort to match,,, any pics? thoughts?

Attachments

• 103.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 168
Nittos are the only way to go on a strong running street car. I run my 275/60-15's and 325/50-15's at 18 psi on both my cars. I came to that number by chalking the tire's tread from side-to-side on the tread and rolling down the street 40-50', until the chalk wore off evenly from one side to the other.

The hook very well once they are a bit warm, not so much when its cold out and are acceptable in the rain. They are also the only 15" tire that has a "Y" speed rating currently available.

-
Back