Rear View Mirror w/ Roll Cage

-

mopowers

Reaction score
Do any of you with roll bars/cages have a decent looking, non-obtrusive option for a rear view mirror?? I'm looking at some of the cage-mounted mirrors that are out there and they're all a little goofy looking. Most of them seem to be more for off-road rigs. I'd like to find something that has closer to a 60's car vibe. What do you guys use?? Thank you!!

No lectures on street driving with a cage please. :poke:

Do any of you with roll bars/cages have a decent looking, non-obtrusive option for a rear view mirror?? I'm looking at some of the cage-mounted mirrors that are out there and they're all a little goofy looking. Most of them seem to be more for off-road rigs. I'd like to find something that has closer to a 60's car vibe. What do you guys use?? Thank you!!

No lectures on street driving with a cage please. :poke:
12” concave roll bar mounted is what I got for mine

I have factory 2 post A body mirrors on my 66 Valiant racecar and I must say that after a 135 mph run they are both pointed down. New reproduction pieces. I may JB weld them in place.

Glue it to the windshield like later models.
1687572533278.png

Universal Inner Inside Interior 10 Inch Rearview Rear View Mirror w/Adhesive Kit | eBay

I have factory 2 post A body mirrors on my 66 Valiant racecar and I must say that after a 135 mph run they are both pointed down. New reproduction pieces. I may JB weld them in place.
Is it mounted in the factory location? Looking at my '66 Dart, it seems the cage is occupying the same space as would be the factory rear view mirror. I may have to get creative and just figure out a clean way to mount the factory mirror to the cage bar.

Thanks for the input guys! Lots of ways to skin this cat for sure.

-
Back