-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparky

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Have not seen them before, do not know what they look like but I need some for my Baracado. Anybody got them or a picture??

2009_02270001 (Small).JPG

2009_02270002 (Small).JPG

2009_02270003 (Small).JPG

2009_02270004 (Small).JPG

Wow, I`ve always thought the coupe took the long slender center vent like the Dart. I`ve never seen any like yours before.

Wow, I`ve always thought the coupe took the long slender center vent like the Dart. I`ve never seen any like yours before.

I was thinking along the same line, as I was going to post pics of a '71 Duster set-up. I figured they were the same, till I saw your pics.

I was thinking along the same line, as I was going to post pics of a '71 Duster set-up. I figured they were the same, till I saw your pics.

They are round and gated. They don't work that well. I have the offset E/B/C-body adapter on mine so I can run dual speaker with them.

I almost lost mine out of the window once. At a track day at Willow Spring I left the side window open. There was so much turbulance and suction, the defroster vent pulled right out of the package tray (they weren't hooked up to the vent tubes).

PICT1984a.JPG

PICT1985a.JPG

RrDefrostVents.JPG

They are round and gated. They don't work that well. I have the offset E/B/C-body adapter on mine so I can run dual speaker with them.

I almost lost mine out of the window once. At a track day at Willow Spring I left the side window open. There was so much turbulance and suction, the defroster vent pulled right out of the package tray (they weren't hooked up to the vent tubes).
Thanks, now I know what they look like. Nice job on the speakers. I wonder if I could make defroster grates work, just cosmetic.

Thanks, now I know what they look like. Nice job on the speakers. I wonder if I could make defroster grates work, just cosmetic.

Oh, I had mine working and all hooked up. It takes a special spilter (Y) tubing. With my speaker adapter (never offered in 67-69 cuda coupes) I have to add a defroster tube from a wide slit type defroster.

It's just when I go to the racetrack I bring the kitchen sink and the boxes that fit under the package tray hit the defroster ducting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back