Rear Window Gasket

-

6pakattack

Reaction score
Anybody happen to have a New Rear Window Gasket or know where I may get one ?? I'm also looking for the Trunk Gasket for my '69 Dart 2 door HDTP !!

Anybody happen to have a New Rear Window Gasket or know where I may get one ?? I'm also looking for the Trunk Gasket for my '69 Dart 2 door HDTP !!

https://secure.steelerubber.com/search_frameset.php

Steele Rubber has them both, or at least, shows them both in their online catalog.

I just bought a trunk "gasket" from them, for our '64 Valiant.

It comes in 40-foot roll; no fitted trunk "gaskets..." roll-your-own.

Good luck!

They had a rear window gasket for our car.

Thanks Bill !!! :cheers:

No Problemo!!!

The rear window rubber gasket was the easy part; seems the only plant(somewhere in the "Middle East," and I don't mean North Carolina) in the WORLD that makes windshield gaskets for our car, burned down, and the inventory, with it... along with the machinery that produced them.

I searched the world over... finally found a new one in FLORIDA (of all places) and paid a princely sum for it, but was glad to get it. Our windshield was de-laminating, and HAD to be replaced.... had to!

Now, I hear, the "factory" is back in business, but we're over the hump, now...

Hope they have what you need!:D

No Problemo!!!

The rear window rubber gasket was the easy part; seems the only plant(somewhere in the "Middle East," and I don't mean North Carolina) in the WORLD that makes windshield gaskets for our car, burned down, and the inventory, with it... along with the machinery that produced them.

I searched the world over... finally found a new one in FLORIDA (of all places) and paid a princely sum for it, but was glad to get it. Our windshield was de-laminating, and HAD to be replaced.... had to!

Now, I hear, the "factory" is back in business, but we're over the hump, now...

Hope they have what you need!:D

Gotta watch out for them Fla guys you know !!:toothy8: From what I've heard over the years,"Florida,home of the Newly Weds and Nearly Deads" !!! Been married 27 years,so I guess I'm screwed !!!

Gotta watch out for them Fla guys you know !!:toothy8: From what I've heard over the years,"Florida,home of the Newly Weds and Nearly Deads" !!! Been married 27 years,so I guess I'm screwed !!!

I think when it comes to cars ands hot rodding, Florida is the "NEW CALIFORNIA."

More and more people are leaving California for verious reasons, and Florida seems to be picking up the slack in the car-enthusiast area, with a lot of drag racing and car shows/cruises, etc.

Not a bad place for a car guy to be...:cheers:

You need to make a road trip next November,and join us at Don Garlits Museum of Drag Racing for their annual Mopars with Big Daddy !! Don't know how much longer he's gonna be with us,but the show is awesome !!

You need to make a road trip next November,and join us at Don Garlits Museum of Drag Racing for their annual Mopars with Big Daddy !! Don't know how much longer he's gonna be with us,but the show is awesome !!

This is "yours truly" at the Garlits Museum in Ocala a couple of years ago.
:wack:

Attachments

• image0-5.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 79

Yes, the show IS awesome.

My wife sufferred a stroke awhile back, and is paralyzed (permanently) on her right side; she has no ability to move her right arm or leg. She is also 90-percent blind in both eyes, so I had no choice but to put her into a nursing home. Because of that situation, I can't really travel much; we have no family here, (my "kids," in their early 40s) live in Seattle, 2,400-miles away, so it's pretty much up to me to see that she gets proper care.

I appreciate the nice invitation, and believe me, if I could do it, I'd be there, but my repsonsibilities outweigh what I WANT, this time.

You guys have fun!!!:cheers:

I think when it comes to cars ands hot rodding, Florida is the "NEW CALIFORNIA."

More and more people are leaving California for verious reasons, and Florida seems to be picking up the slack in the car-enthusiast area, with a lot of drag racing and car shows/cruises, etc.

Not a bad place for a car guy to be...:cheers:
i bet it's starting to suck out here,ecept for the wheather it' s all bad with the tracks closing,everything costing more etc.

-
Back