-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Novacuda

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Hi guys I'm looking for the plastic pieces that are in the pics. I need the red piece in the first picture, and all three pieces that cover the red part in the second picture. I prefer them in black, but if you have sets of other colors that works too. Thanks!

image.jpg

Screenshot_20180124-130905.jpg

About two years ago a member, clifcuda65, was having a guy reproduce the rear seat latch covers. Facebook:Cudarepops
I don't know what ever happened to that. He was also trying to get the rear corners reproduced.
If you find someting, let us know.

Wow that's great, and he looks to be local to me here in Phoenix. Currently awaiting a response from him. Thanks for the tip!

There is no trim on the center of the rear window, only plastic body plugs that go into the holes to remove the outside trim! The plastic trim pieces are only located in the corners!

There is no trim on the center of the rear window, only plastic body plugs that go into the holes to remove the outside trim! The plastic trim pieces are only located in the corners!

Thanks for the helpful tip! Had been too long for me to remember.

Commando66 looks good, pm sent!

Thanks guys!

Cosgig, is the center section between the two trim pieces just painted black originally? Thanks!

Cosgig, is the center section between the two trim pieces just painted black originally? Thanks!

It would be painted the interior color, and the corner trim pieces and the plastic plugs for the holes would be in the same corresponding color!

It would be painted the interior color, and the corner trim pieces and the plastic plugs for the holes would be in the same corresponding color!
Thanks! Thanks to you guys I now know how to finish off the interior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back