Rear window problems

-

Dartalltheway

Reaction score
The rear windows on my 74 Dart Swinger are needing some attention because they won't roll up or down. This is the first time I've worked with the interior of a car, so to get to the window do I have to remove the rear seat? How do the panels come off? any help appreciated.

yes, the bottom of the seat gets pushed at the very bottom of its frame backwards toward the rear of the car then lifts up and comes forward to realease it, the upper part of rear seat has two tabs or two bolts holding it, then after those are released you pull straight upwards to get the seat off of it's hooks, the door panels in the rear have three clips at the leading edge you need to be careful and get a small pybar as close to the clips as possible to prevent tearing the cardboard door panel. I have a ton of the window regulators here for dart rear windows and that air cleaner is still here if you need it

I don't need any window parts, thank you though. The windows just needed to be lubricated. But I do need the original brackets that held the leaf springs in the rear of the car. If you have any that would be great.

-
Back