rear windshield gasket

-
Reaction score
I bought a reproduction rear winshield gasket WS303 from year one a while back and am now getting around to install in on my 67 notchback. Year one says "Can be used on 1967 models if later model reveal molding and clips (# A906725) are used. I put gasket directly on rear windshield there is still a gap. Where should I go from here to get the best snug fit.

67CUDA "STEVE";1969467357 said:
I bought a reproduction rear winshield gasket WS303 from year one a while back and am now getting around to install in on my 67 notchback. Year one says "Can be used on 1967 models if later model reveal molding and clips (# A906725) are used. I put gasket directly on rear windshield there is still a gap. Where should I go from here to get the best snug fit.

It says that right on the Year One website for that part number. The cars look better with the reveal moldings so that is what I would do. I would start a thread looking for them. barracuda kid may have them.

https://www.yearone.com/Product/DisplayProduct/57696

Part Number: WS303 Rear window gasket for 1968-1969 Barracuda notchback models.
Can be used on 1967 models if later model reveal molding and clips (# A906725) are used. Reproduction.

67CUDA "STEVE";1969467387 said:
Do the clips need be put on windshield before the gasket?

The clips go between the gasket and the body if I recall correctly. Try searching the threads if no one comes in with a solid answer.

What gap ? Where is the gap ?
( In the mall haha beatcha to it )

67CUDA "STEVE";1969467357 said:

I posted proper installation of the entire process and pictures in a post not long ago............ I can't find it!

How much too long do you think the the gasket is?

67CUDA "STEVE";1969467387 said:
Do the clips need be put on windshield before the gasket?

Yes the clips mount to the pitch weld of the cuda before glass installation

I figured it out, the gap is for molding, I had 68 selflocking gasket couldn't tell the difference at first. I ordered the clips. There is only 18 for notchback rear set. Need to determine the spacing im guessing so far it same as the fastback that I have seen in other threads.

-
Back