Rearend put in

-

Daves67Cuda

Reaction score
I finally put the third member back in the cuda today. ive been meaning to do it for the like 3 months. but i ordered a mopar adjustible pinion snubber, tryed putting it up in the there, doesnt fit. its too big, so i dont know what im gonna do with that. dave

Use with S/S springs or Re-sell it to a racer whom has the clearance and get the adjustable from I think it's just suspension. There model is adjustable differently. It spiuns up on threads and gets locked down with a jam nut.

I have that the square tubing has been cut off making it only about 2 to 3 inches high. Can you return your new one? I'd this one for $30 plus shipping. Jeff :scratch:

Well i was gonna give it to my dad to use on the roadrunner, but I'm guessing that those leaf springs are still the original. so i might get the s/s ones. which ones should i get, because they have the 2800#(P4120863/64) or the 3000-3200#(P3412002/03) ones. Thanks, Dave

As mentioned the MP adj one is orientated twords cars with super stock springs. The other style mentioned with the jamb nut is availible at Magnumhp.com or manciniracing.com might have it too.

Daves67Cuda said:
the 3000-3200#(P3412002/03) ones. Thanks, Dave
Thems what you want. The other ones are for very light cars. The idea is with slicks and a big block for those springs.
Your car is heavier than 3200 I bet, but the weight savings from aftermarket parts probably has you close.
Those are what I would use.

alright, i might look into getting some. im not really sure how much it weighs either. anyone running the s/s springs?? dave

I have them on my 66 dart which probobly weighs in the 2900# range by now. They raised the rear up about 2" over the sagging original leafs, and they ride kinda' rough.
Perfect for what I'm doing with the car, but I'm not sure I would want them for a daily driver.

Every car that I have owned that got the adjustable pinion snubber I had to cut down the snubber. Not a big deal. Actually I think that they give you extra so everyone can make it to exactally what they need.

don

-
Back