[SOLD] Rebuilt Kelsey Hayes 4 piston calipers-Fall Fling delivery this Saturday.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

migsBIG

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I have a pair of rebuilt 1965-1972 Kelsey Hayes full rebuilt 4 piston calipers WITH brake pads. No needs to source out your pair off your car as these are ready to go. Bolt these on and use your original pad hood down clips, hard lines and brake hose brackets and your good to go. Another cool thing is there is no CORE required!thats right, you won’t have to give up your set or send in a huge deposit. These are out the door and no need to ship out your original ones. $350 gets these beauties and will deliver to the Fall Fling show in Van Nuys,CA this Saturday. I also have a pair or rebuildable 4piston calipers there for $89 if you want to rebuild your own.

Be sure to check out the for sale ad sections in a-b-e-body mechanical, interior, brake/wheel & performance sections for the next two days as I will Be listing a long bed truck worth of parts that I will be delivering to the show Saturday and you guys will be getting first crack at it!

IMG_7387.JPG
IMG_7389.JPG
IMG_7390.JPG
IMG_7392.JPG
IMG_7393.JPG
IMG_7391.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back