Received a Mopar First Aid Kit today

-

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Some of you may know I've been wrestling with electrical demons in our 67 cuda.
Todd, @S'cuder was watching my thread and graciously, generously mailed me a care pkg to help me get my car straightened out. I'm floored, he didn't ask for anything, he just did it out of sheer kindness and generosity.
Not only did the care pkg include electrical parts, all new by the way(distributor, ecu, ecu harness, ballast resistors), but he also included ball joint boots as well.
I'm very humbled and appreciative Todd. I will mail back what I don't end up using and I will square up with you for what I use.
I thank you, even though i feel like those words aren't quite enough. :thumbsup: :usflag::canada:
20240802_221703.jpg

Some of you may know I've been wrestling with electrical demons in our 67 cuda.
Todd, @S'cuder was watching my thread and graciously, generously mailed me a care pkg to help me get my car straightened out. I'm floored, he didn't ask for anything, he just did it out of sheer kindness and generosity.
Not only did the care pkg include electrical parts, all new by the way(distributor, ecu, ecu harness, ballast resistors), but he also included ball joint boots as well.
I'm very humbled and appreciative Todd. I will mail back what I don't end up using and I will square up with you for what I use.
I thank you, even though i feel like those words aren't quite enough. :thumbsup: :usflag::canada:View attachment 1716284395

That is such a stand up move s'cuder!

And good on you Steve for giving a well earned shout-out to him.

****!! Why can't the world work more like this!!

Cheers to both you guys!!

:canada::usflag:

What a great gesture Todd @S'cuder . I hope Karma sees fit to recognize such graciousness. This isn't the first time I've heard about this guy going above and beyond. Thanks for being you.:thumbsup:

Todd had also offered to help Troy and I with our exhaust dilemna and damned crossborder shopping lol. I couldn't let something like this go with letting FABO know what a great guy big help he is.

What a great gesture Todd @S'cuder . I hope Karma sees fit to recognize such graciousness. This isn't the first time I've heard about this guy going above and beyond. Thanks for being you.:thumbsup:

More people are like this, sadly quietly trying to be humble. Acknowledging their kind deeds is the start. Sometimes it’s just a “thank you for working” to the person at the drive thru window who makes minimum wage and is baking in the sun dealing with spoiled brats all day. Or it is big gestures like writing an actual letter and mailing the ceo of a company about how an employee helped you. In this day of internet- those connections matter more than ever.
I’m not sure who “Todd” is but great job!

-
Back