Recognition Amongst Peers!

-

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Awhile back Jeff Scheid, the Accounts Manager for Prismatic Powders, sent me an email asking for a few work sample pictures. Though PSC has a solid spot on their website's Certified Applicators links listing with some photos there, it turned out he wanted to feature the shop in his monthly e-newsletter sent to countless other powder coating shops and metal finishers who use NIC powders.

http://us1.campaign-archive.com/?u=99fe9d627854feb5c257b8347&id=f0bde220b7&e=a42f59ac88

What an honor! :-D

I think it's awesome that our own clhyer's "fade" Plymouth sign is one of the photos Jeff chose to show off.

Three cheers Leanna, You do great work and it's great you're being noticed. Mike

Good for you dear, times a coming when you might have to hire some help and have a public share offering. I'm in for 10K when the time comes.8)

Congratulations! Always best to be recognized by your peers. Your hard work and dedication to quality is obviously paying dividends.

Good for you dear, times a coming when you might have to hire some help and have a public share offering. I'm in for 10K when the time comes.8)

<< sitting here dreaming what could be accomplished with a ten thousand dollar equipment / personnel investment >> :-D

Thanks gang!

Leanna, you can't buy advertising like that! Congratulations:cheers::cheers::cheers:

This was a piece that RPM was selling awhile back, and IIRC, I just asked Leanna to do something new & cool with it. Way to go, Leanna. Everyone that has seen it has been very impressed with it.

Here is a link to an earlier thread with better pics of it:
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=104788&highlight=Leanna

Guys & gals, if you want or want to give something unique for Christmas - these items from RPM and powder by Leanna fits the bill to a "T", and it's not that much. Support your local business!!!

Leanna, be sure to post the link to the e-newsletter when it comes out.
C

Great news, Leanna. When you're peers (and competitors, sometimes) recognize the work you do it's making a statement. Gives you a good feelin' doesn't it?

Congrats on the recognition Leanna! Can't buy advertising like that! Hopefully this will translate to more business for you and your crew!

Thanks guys!!! :-D

Congrats on the recognition Leanna! Can't buy advertising like that! Hopefully this will translate to more business for you and your crew!

<< looking around >> Holy cow, you mean I have a crew around here someplace? I sure wish they'd get to work. LMAO

-
Back