Red 1968 Barracuda Fastback at the Royal Oak Mi. estate sale.

-
You guys would pass on a yard sale 68 FB 340 AC 4 speed car because the steering column is missing and the may or may not be original engine may or may not be rebuilt and operational?

Really?

You guys would pass on a yard sale 68 FB 340 AC 4 speed car because the steering column is missing and the may or may not be original engine may or may not be rebuilt and operational?

Really?
It aint for sale no more, doesn't look like it had ANY trouble finding a new home right away boom gone. And some lucky person out there has it in a garage drooling day and night over that car. And someone is gonna be hearing a 340 rumble banging gears AC looking at cherry rally dash with a shiny red hood with 340-S hood plates. Doesn't much matter what all us keyboard warriors type in this thread car was awesome and its off to a new home....

It aint for sale no more, doesn't look like it had ANY trouble finding a new home right away boom gone. And some lucky person out there has it in a garage drooling day and night over that car. And someone is gonna be hearing a 340 rumble banging gears AC looking at cherry rally dash with a shiny red hood with 340-S hood plates. Doesn't much matter what all us keyboard warriors type in this thread car was awesome and its off to a new home....

It's a great car. Sure

The discussion became: What it was worth? Doesn't mean I have to applaud if someone grossly way overpaid it.

Last edited:
1708781456518.png

Really?
So I’m guessing you drove your “Really “ *** up to Michigan to check it out?

Perhaps the column was out to get restored? I’d call the usual suspects and see if it is indeed Mr. So&So’s and pay the bill…maybe get lucky

It looked like a great car regardless of what wasn’t there, unfortunately for me the money wasn’t available for another vehicle.
Maybe it will show up soon completed.

-
Back