-
Status
Not open for further replies.

340wedge1971

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
SOLD!SOLD!REDUCED!!! $250 SHIPPED!!!I have a 1969 valiant grill,could use on duster,not sure though,been stored for 20+ years,it is black and very nice including working parking lights/sockets and mounting clips,getting very hard to find,spray it silver/cast color and you are in!Here are some pics,located in ohio,for sale locally!

Attachments

• $(KGrHqIOKkQE6PIllH-YBOlFtG0,NQ~~60_3.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 533
  • $(KGrHqN,!jEE5s9ii0qoBOlFtTbkOw~~60_3.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 393
  • $(KGrHqEOKj0E6OFzjWYfBOlFti(Y3w~~60_3.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 391
  • $(KGrHqN,!g8E5om,Dc+PBOlFt,UyEw~~60_3.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 384
  • 69ply34164-3.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 421
  • $(KGrHqZ,!hoE5)ds4i8dBOlFtNT+DQ~~60_3.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 438
might help your sale....it CAN be used on a 70-72 duster and scamp, awesome grill hard to find good luck with the sale:)

How are the marker lenses? I would love it but wouldn't have the cash till after Christmas now. My grill is in great shape but the lenses have little cracks in them.

This grill was removed in 1989 and stored in a heated garage ever since,the car was raced,wrecked and crushed years ago...if it doesnt sell soon,i will be painting it back to original color and its going to auction on ebag!

might help your sale....it CAN be used on a 70-72 duster and scamp, awesome grill hard to find good luck with the sale:)

FYI I am converting my Scamp over to the 69 grille.You need the hood latch support and top plate (I have an extra set if anyone needs) from a 69 valiant and the metal filler strip between the bumper and grille.This one is missing the headlight trim pieces which are next to impossible to find.I paid less than the asking price here for mine and it came from Turkey

Attachments

• 69 g.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 302
FYI I am converting my Scamp over to the 69 grille.You need the hood latch support and top plate (I have an extra set if anyone needs) from a 69 valiant and the metal filler strip between the bumper and grille.This one is missing the headlight trim pieces which are next to impossible to find.I paid less than the asking price here for mine and it came from Turkey

I have a 72 duster and I installed a 69 valiant grille in my duster and I didnt have to buy a different hood latch setup or lower filler panel or anything. it was all basically the same as the factory grille other than the lower mounting holes I had to drill the holes for because they didnt come pre drilled on the 72 style grille.

If I recall I picked my 69 grill with lights and harness's and headlight trim rings and all up for $90.00 shipped from a member here (yes i know that was a great deal) but i agree that they are pretty hard to find so when they pop up for sale you better jump on them while they last.

good way to change the look of a duster or scamp without spending a ton of cash to get a sharktooth grille . Plus the valiant grills are metal which means NO BUSTED FINS sharktooth guys LOL (I do like the sharktooth grills though...dont get me wrong).

I have a 72 duster and I installed a 69 valiant grille in my duster and I didnt have to buy a different hood latch setup or lower filler panel or anything. it was all basically the same as the factory grille other than the lower mounting holes I had to drill the holes for because they didnt come pre drilled on the 72 style grille.

If I recall I picked my 69 grill with lights and harness's and headlight trim rings and all up for $90.00 shipped from a member here (yes i know that was a great deal) but i agree that they are pretty hard to find so when they pop up for sale you better jump on them while they last.

good way to change the look of a duster or scamp without spending a ton of cash to get a sharktooth grille . Plus the valiant grills are metal which means NO BUSTED FINS sharktooth guys LOL (I do like the sharktooth grills though...dont get me wrong).

I had found out while searching for mine one reason the 69 grille is hard to find is due to the turn signals were used on the Dodge Daytona wing car.People will buy the grille and sell the signals for Daytona's

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back