Reily Motorsport Coil Over System

-

blewbyoutobad

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have an RMS system on my 69 Dart. Time to upgrade tires and wheels. Anyone here run 17" on the front of one of these sytems.
Thanks FABO

I have a friend who has the RMS system (front & rear) on his 69 Dart GTS. His wheels just came today. I will find out the wheel & tire combo he is running & let you know Thursday night. I am pretty sure he will be running 17" wheels, & he did a lot of measuring to make sure his wheels & tires will fit under all the possible steering arcs, jounce & rebound modes, & the wheel wells are not modified.

Wow thank you so much. I have the stock rear and have a handle on that. It's the front I'm unsure in. I plan on staggered 17s.

Yes, my friend is going to run the stagger too, & I'm pretty sure he is putting as much tire on the front as he can. I think he is looking for a real good handling car as well as straight line speed. I will let you know what he's running tomorrow night.

This is what I used on my 69 Cuda
Wheels & Tires Wheels: Aluminum American Muscle/Anthracite Front/Rear 17 x 8 inches Tires: Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus Front 225/50R-17 Rear 235/50R-17

https://www.hemmings.com/stories/article/modernized-mopar-1969-plymouth-barracuda
40D1ED28-5384-4988-8A58-A57E0603431A.jpeg

Last edited:
-
Back