Reliable SoCal front end Mechanic?

-

951mopar

Reaction score
For thoughs of you that live in the SoCal area of California, ideally in the Inland Empire. I am looking for a reliable and honest mechanic to put on a PST kit that I just purchased or someone that has the knowledge and capability to do so.

I do MOST of the work on my car, but front end work is not something that I would like to tackle myself. Mainly due to the specialized tools involved and my lack of knowledge.

I know the only way to learn is to do it, but it around 100 degrees here everyday and I would be doing it on the garage floor.

Thank you in advance.

I'd do it, but I'm 250 miles or so away. My rebuilds include hot tank and bead blast all hard parts and can include removing and hot tanking the k-member. All parts get painted with black engine enamel...I also remove the slop in the lower control arm if necessary.

Cracked back,know his sh?t. Been at it,a long time. Be patient.

What do you need done?

Basically, the entire front end. I got the super kit from PST. I am still trying to complete the rearend. I am waiting on rims to get the tires mounted so I can get them on and get the measurment for the drive shaft to be shortened.

So I was just inquiring about someone to do the front end. I also have a wilwood front disc brake kit for it that I plan to due.

I met you before in the desert a few years back. I work down there. I think you may know the car I have, it was JJ's Dart from Yucca Valley.

JJ from Yucca? As in JJ Jeffers? Thats my nephew:D

Glad to hear the old Dart is still around.Were you the guy who got the extra early tail light section?

Glad to hear the old Dart is still around.Were you the guy who got the extra early tail light section?

I bought it in 2008 and have been working on it slowly. It will be around for a while I can promise you that.

Attachments

• goodrearshot.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 81
-
Back