remember me talking about a trade..........***************************?????

-
I don't know man. Dodge Challenger's are hard to come by so I probably would have kept it. However nice ride!!!!!!!

I think the car looks good. The black trim stripe helps calm down the blue. Good trade and enjoy!

I don't know man. Dodge Challenger's are hard to come by so I probably would have kept it. However nice ride!!!!!!!

I like Challengers , but that one looked like it was 30k away from a 20k value . That's if it was an original 340 Rallye car.

I've seen some pretty nice 72-74 Challengers go for under 25k lately .
Besides , i really do like the early B-body's . They just drive nicer than an E-body IMO

And this is coming from a guy with a boy named
Jerhemi Cuda Baird . ( long story............)

Cool Belve plot! Those car weigh about the same as a A-body. I used to have a 65 Satellite that I sold to my kid, and the curb weight is about the same as a Duster or Dart.

Anyways, cool car! I would love to own it!

Nice score plot. Always loved that body style. You know what i've got available if you lose interest in her.

Attachments

• parts5 320.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 200
Yea, I'd definitely upgrade the brakes.

I love that color, very nice car! I'd love to have a 64 Sport Fury....64-67 B-body's don't get the respect they deserve.

i know thats why im building mine!

Attachments

• AFX Street Rod (65).JPG
    117 KB · Views: 183
i love the mid 60s belvederes. this one is fantastic. want to trade for a non running 64 signet hardtop?? LOL

well, went out of my way to help another mopar fan out, and i got stung for the fees for ebay!!!!!!!!!!!!! guy was unable to more money out of his 401 per what he says. i do believe him, but still beat for the fees. here we go again!

so its sold or not?

or did you get it sold and your just saying you got stuck paying the fee's?

whats next on the list of cars your going to get lol?

Awesome car. I would trade my 73 big block dart in a heart beat for a nice early b-body again. here is some pics of my old 65 plymouth. i wish i would of never sold it.hope you have lots of fun with the car:headbang::headbang:. thanks Mopar65

Attachments

• 100_0083 (Large).jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 127
  • DSCF0093.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 118
  • bobbys race car 009.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 128
wow. looks awesome with that hood scoop on it!. you got pics of b.b dart?lmao

dusterdude, it is now up for sale / or trade. i would rather trade for a demon or duster, but if it catches my attention, id trade for any MOPAR.

REALLY, I WANT TO TRADE IT FOR A 68-9 CUDA NOTCH!!!!

wow. looks awesome with that hood scoop on it!. you got pics of b.b dart?lmao

dusterdude, it is now up for sale / or trade. i would rather trade for a demon or duster, but if it catches my attention, id trade for any MOPAR.

REALLY, I WANT TO TRADE IT FOR A 68-9 CUDA NOTCH!!!!

Hold on to it for a minute and don't trade for the first thing or sell for the first offer!!!!!

I am sure someone here has something they would offer. Put up a for sale or trade thread.

I would love to have a demon like member demonseeds ....black on black looks sharp (heck even a duster like badlilreds black on black one is really sharp!).

-
Back