Removing door glass

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
I need to remove the door glass from the Scamp to see whats wrong with it. How does it come out?

Wow Adam... and here I am thinking this whole time.. "hey i dunno what to do.. i should go to the computer and ask adam he'll prolli know"

why did i think that.. i dunno.. but now i know.. you dont know.. ya know?

Cerwin... i think ya know?

:butthead: hahahaaa :butthead:

What I should do is look for my FSM but it was packed up when we moved and is now MIA.

why do you wanna look for your Frozen Salami Meat...

i know that whole moving thing.. its horrible

i aggree.. Multiple Intestinal Awals should be avoided..

Word man.... WORD

WHAT?!?!!?

Cerwin my friend, I think you have had enough to drink tonight. Give me your keys , Im driving.

:drinkers:just you wanna my car drive..:drinkers:

no sirrey what seems to be the occifer problem.. shhh.. its ok.. ill be fine.. :drinkers:
i have to work the wheel.. my friend here is blind.. so you see.. AHHHHHHH your my buddy.. hey budd, can i play with your... ( hiccups )handcuffs man
( falls forward on horn.. and passes out:sleepy2: )

AdamR said:
I need to remove the door glass from the Scamp to see whats wrong with it. How does it come out?

Cerwin :blah5: :blah5: :butthead:

Adam, it's not that difficult.. of course with the panel off, roll up/down the window until you see the forward and after "white plastic" window plug screws through the openings. Once these plastics are screwed off, the window will fall freely. Just "kinda" rotate the glass a bit off center and she "should" lift out from the window frame.
PS The window plugs are cheap and worth replacing as they can wear.

-
Back