Reply on apology thread

-

DUSTERDOWNS

Reaction score
this is for you folks that thought I bad mouthed the member for taking so long to ship out his sold parts. First off it was not a slam, put yourself in the shoes of the buyer. I never said I did not accept his apology, I pushed the fact to have your ducks in a row to ship when you get your money. You have to wrap and weigh your parts so it should be ready to go. as far as what I learned in the military it was when most of you were only a thought and a hope in the future. think how you would feel if it were you waiting for something you spent your hard earned money on. I honor his service to all of us to live free but when you get ready to deploy they stress that you get your life at home in order. and last but not least I honor your right to disagree with me. if we all felt the same alot of us would not have a mopar in the driveway. have a good day.

I read most of the posts in the thread and don't see how you have done anything wrong. I think a buyer has the right to get a little choked when their parts don't ship and communication stops. I've had this happen to me a couple of times. Fortunately they had happy endings. One one occasion the seller went on vacation for 3 weeks as their Ebay auction closed??????? The seller has the upper hand as they have the money. What can you do?

-
Back