Reproduction Build Sheet

-
Still doesn't change the ?. Is anyone making them? Besides, how do you fake a build sheet when you have the original fender tag? Aren't they supposed to match?

I don't see the point .....Why bother.....the underhood tag is what all really care about and then original VIN on eng and trans , broadcast sheet is another bonus when it comes with the vehicle ... if you do not have original documentation then it is what it is.... some of us pay alot higher price when getting original documentation with the vehicle ...You cannot fake weathered look / odor, of original broadcast sheet ....
Just another conversation piece to say i have the broadcast sheet and leave out the word "original" ( FAKE .... Fake cosmetics ) ...

The point is I want a whole copy. I don't have to justify my opinions on the matter to anyone. I'll get a copy made and I'll punch out the options myself. If other people want to fake a car, that's there business. And they've probably been doing it forever anyway.
I bought a one family owned 70 Dart, that was garaged kept its entire life. 53,000 miles.
I pulled the back seat, never been out, and removed the build sheet to make a copy for my records. It looked like it was just printed. Blue and White, totally different than my Cuda sheet. Then put it back in its identical spot for the next Mopar guy to find!

then google search and find out where to buy a fake sheet so you can make up an 1 of 1 car and stop crying here about it. nuff said.

Like I said, I'll do it myself, nuff said from the deceivers! Go fake your A body!

-
Back