[FOR SALE] Reproduction Tail Light And Reverse Lenses 1965 Valiant or 1964 - 1965 Barracuda

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mexican Spec

Mason66
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
Hi friends, I have for sale new reproduction tail light lenses for your 1965 Valiant or your 1964 - 1965 Barracuda.

I used to sell them on Ebay but I wasn't making enough to cover the scams.

The item ships from México.

I am offering the lenses directly to you here.

I ship right away and will keep you apprised of the movements until it gets to your country.

It has been taking on average 4 weeks for packages to arrive to US addresses. It takes a little less if you are close to the USPS processing facilities in Miami, Los Angeles or New York.

The package has to be processed by 2 customs departments. Everything in México is still processed by hand so it takes a little bit of time to get through our system.

The stop lenses will be $55.99 for a pair shipping included.

The reverse lenses will be $36.99

A set of both will be $84.99

Please be aware that the molds are very old for these lenses and they gave a few imperfections. Please look closely at the pictures to decide if they are acceptable for your car.

I have set up a Paypal account for the payments on these lenses so you can be sure you are protected.

If you have any questions I will be happy to answer them.

34C-01.jpg
34C-02.jpg
30C-1.jpg
30C-2.jpg
30C-3.jpg
30C-4.jpg
30C-34C-installed.jpg

I think they didn't read your post correctly. 64-65 barracuda are the same as yours. 64 valiant reverse are rectangular.

JUST FOR ALL TO KNOW THESE PARTS ARE NO DEAL , HE STOPS TRACKING AT THE MEXICAN CUSTOMS . WITH NO UNFO ON HOW TO TRACK THEM , MINE ARE OVER DO . AND HE CAN'T HELP . DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY . GOOD DEAL IS ONLY IF YOU GET THEM . SO FAR HIS SHIPPING IS NOT TRACKABLE .

JUST FOR ALL TO KNOW THESE PARTS ARE NO DEAL , HE STOPS TRACKING AT THE MEXICAN CUSTOMS . WITH NO UNFO ON HOW TO TRACK THEM , MINE ARE OVER DO . AND HE CAN'T HELP . DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY . GOOD DEAL IS ONLY IF YOU GET THEM . SO FAR HIS SHIPPING IS NOT TRACKABLE .
You need to be careful Paul. You need to tell the truth in a case like this.

I notified you of every movement including when the package arrived to the Los Angeles USPS facility on the 4th of June.

I also notified you the package was out for delivery in your neighborhood on the 7th of June. I don't know why the package was not delivered to you at that time.

This is the latest message from the USPS website.

Tracking Number: RM081205007MX
The delivery status of your item has not been updated as of June 8, 2022, 12:10 am. We apologize that it may arrive later than expected.

I asked you to call your local post office to inquire about the location of the package which you refuse to do. I have done all I can do from here.

To repeat, the package arrived to your local post office on the 7th of June. It is there. With a simple phone call they can tell you the situation with the package. I have no control over what the USPS does.

I am sorry you are upset, but you can resolve this with a phone call. I hope you do contact them before they send the package back to me.

i'm done here . you sells training needs tobe reviewed . ii will not do anymore deals with you or south of the boarder members again . as i said in the pm's your to make sure i receive the items , and have a way the track them from you to me .

i'm done here . you sells training needs tobe reviewed . ii will not do anymore deals with you or south of the boarder members again . as i said in the pm's your to make sure i receive the items , and have a way the track them from you to me .
There is no problem with the tracking. The problem is you not wanting to make a phone call.

There isn't much I can do with that.

he want more money on , he claims its for resending the parts , i told him just send my funds back . and to fo

If the package is sent back to me with your parts in it, you will need to pay a re-ship fee to get the parts.

It would be cheaper to go to your post office with the tracking number to get the package.

I am not sure what you want me to do.

has anyone here had to call the usps for a shipment that never arrived ? from a supplier , no usps tracking number or parcel number ? he claims it can be done , yet he won't do it . so i asked for my funds back . he says he won't refund because the parts are shipped , yet i have nothing . this is the first time and last time i'll deal with him .

Why do you keep saying there is no tracking number?

Tracking Number: RM081205007MX
The delivery status of your item has not been updated as of June 8, 2022, 12:10 am. We apologize that it may arrive later than expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back