Request Engine Build Verify in Worcester, MA

-

RoadRunner1970

Reaction score
Would someone be willing to stop by an establishment to verify an engine build for me? The guy has been promising pics but has not as of yet and says it will be completed by next week. I am located in Pa.... Thanks Brian

I wish you asked a couple days ago when I was out in that area. Whats the name of the shop?

I purchased the block on Ebay and he was building it up, he has recently closed his Ebay account but tells me it will be completed next week after a very long wait. I would like some confirmation before final payment. Very nervous about this transaction.

Can you pay with a credit card? If so, and it's not legit, dispute the charge!

Ya I can't find anything about this shop online. I wonder how long it's been in business?

I'm about 30 min. from there. Not sure when I would have time but if you are in a jam PM me and we can figure something out.

Not trying to be a dick, but why would you have some one out of state build your engine that wasn't a reputable shop? That's looking for trouble.

Another +1 for DIY. :)

Things seem to be on the up and up. I did recieve some pics and signs of progress. I will post some pics soon.

-
Back