Rescue This Dog! (or post a pic of yours!)

-

ramcharger

Dismember
Reaction score
As many of you already know, I pick out a cool looking dog every now and then that needs to be part of a family. You may also know that I am partial to the GSD (German Sheperd Dog) and GSD mixes. While my present circumstances prevent me from adopting another right now (I already have one purebred GSD and one mix), I hope that someone here has the means and heart to save one of these guys.

So, without further ado, let me introduce you to "Chocolate". He's a 7 month old GSD and Austrailian Shepherd mix that gets along well with other dogs and people. He's a striking looking dog that I would guess to be in the 65-80 lbs range when full grown. Here's his contact and adoption link: http://www.labsandbuddies.org/dog_pages/Chocolate.html

imageschocolate.jpg

imageschocolate206.jpg

imageschocolate205.jpg

imageschocolate203.jpg

Feel free to post a pic of your dog(s) here too and don't forget to add a good dog story.

I'll cheat and add a pic of my girl Maxi first (short for Maximus Dogomus :)) She has just graduated to full run of the house. Hopefully, my house will be in one piece when I return.

P7280742.jpg

Damn that's a nice looking dog, I've never seen a chocolate shepherd. I wish I could take him but I can't at this time.

Damn that's a nice looking dog, I've never seen a chocolate shepherd. I wish I could take him but I can't at this time.

Thanks for looking Rob. My boss saw him on the screen over my shoulder asked "What kind of bear is that?", lol! He is cool looking. 8)

heres a pic of my red dobby Dozer my girlfriend just moved out 2 weeks ago took him with her sucks

Sorry to hear Jive, that does suck. I think my ex is going to take Turbo, my purebred GSD. That's a really good looking dobe.

That last picture has the face of a Aussy cattle dog for sure..had a ACD a few years back (passed away)...Angus...great dog/s. Smart! I wish I was closer.

Someone scoop this dog up. He'll be a great loyal friend. You'll be glad yo did!

I feel for you guys that lose custody of your dogs so to speak, that would really suck.

Kind of alot of pics but Frankenmutt is my little buddy!

mugshot
100_0858.jpg

killing the waves
100_0796.jpg

as a puppy helping work on my 53
DSC05104.jpg

pimpin aint easy!
DSC05085.jpg

yealling at me
DSC05135.jpg

dork
dorkdog.jpg

helping
100_1097.jpg

He sure is a looker His posture is perfect ramcharger.As seen in the second picture.
We have our hands full here on the hill as you know, but he sure has stolen
my hart man. I hope he finds a good home very soon, at 7 months he is at a perfect age to receive a new home for someone.

our bunch will be the little white ham and then Ady and we all know BernyMac.
And then there is Chellsy our three leggier helping me burn leaves

ebay402 020.jpg

spring 08 057.jpg

LIFE 1422.jpg

LIFE 238.jpg

Kind of alot of pics but Frankenmutt is my little buddy!

Cool dog. You gotta frame the pimpn' picture, lol! Too damn cute. Gotta love the monster bone in the picture too. Do you know what Frankenmutt was assembled from?

We have our hands full here on the hill as you know, but he sure has stolen
my hart man. I hope he finds a good home very soon, at 7 months he is at a perfect age to receive a new home for someone.

our bunch will be the little white ham and then Ady and we all know BernyMac.
And then there is Chellsy our three leggier helping me burn leaves

Beautiful dogs Mike! I'd imagine one puppy, one little one and two big ones are a handful!

Heres my loyal mutt Molly. She's also a big fan of FABO!!

She looks happy hanging with her pack leader. 8)

Pretty puppies !!

This is my pack doing what they do best.

P9132012.jpg

Hmmm....Nice and relaxed. I wonder if Maxi will ever be that mellow.......

DAMN YOU 360SCAMP...you made a grown man cry.

Now I really miss Angus! Just like your puppy...more dark in his face though...I'm gonna go now...suck my thumb... :(

Cool dog. You gotta frame the pimpn' picture, lol! Too damn cute. Gotta love the monster bone in the picture too. Do you know what Frankenmutt was assembled from?

He's a Blue Heeler, Austrailian Cattle Dog, Queensland Heeler, Mad Max Dog or what ever they are calling them now. They were built from Dalmations, Dingos, Scottish Collies, Kelpies and a little bit of Charlie Manson (they are kinda nuts).

not to be sad but this is the only pic I have of her on this computer. Hoonah was my loyal companion for 14 years as I grew up, I miss her very much and think about her every day. She is a black and tan coon hound. She tried to out live her organs and the doc said the she had the biggest gal balder she had ever seen. Anyway she was a great dog and loved to sleep in the sun, and get her ears scratched. I miss her very much

Oct 24th 2007 We will always love you Hoonah.JPGresize.jpg

His name is Sam and seen here he's in power sleeper mode or maybe he just likes everyone to see that he's still a man.

Terry

P1010056 (Small).JPG

Copy of P1010004 (Medium) (Small).JPG

not to be sad but this is the only pic I have of her on this computer. Hoonah was my loyal companion for 14 years as I grew up, I miss her very much and think about her every day. She is a black and tan coon hound. She tried to out live her organs and the doc said the she had the biggest gal balder she had ever seen. Anyway she was a great dog and loved to sleep in the sun, and get her ears scratched. I miss her very much

damn that sucks , when i was younger had a poodle for family pet for 14 years one night she got sick by morning was dead , i cryed like a little girl ,but they r family members

I have about 50 dogs a year as I do rescue work too. Here's a guy that will either get adopted from the local pound on Friday or go to resuce on Saturday. Indy is an AS mix. Beautiful red coat with some cinnamon around the ears and bi colored eyes.

The other dogs are some we've adopted out this year.

Indy_Jun_08_edited_1_475.jpg

Anastassia_March_08_edited_1_475.jpg

Lexy_May_08_edited_1_475.jpg

Sam_Feb_08_edited_3_475jpg.jpg

This is Angel, our 14 yr. old Mutt. She's part Shepard, Terrier, and Labrador. Incredibly smart... VERY loyal and affectionate. She follows me around like a puppy.

AngelMutt-vi.jpg

And here's my 2 favorite girls.....
TheGirls2-vi.jpg

We have seven dogs, ranging from ages 12 years to 1 year. Oldest is Pluto, a German Shepherd, who is starting to feel her age. Our only male, Norton (just imagine Ralph Kramden yelling "NORTON!"), is a mutt of unknown extraction. Interestingly, whenever I am using a tool of any sort, he is right there at my feet watching. When I get some digital shots, I will try to post them.

Here are some pics of our dogs. Frek and Tuck are pure breed Border Collies while Ben E. Bopp is a BorderXLabrador mix. Needless to say, he is VERY food driven. Check them out.

Tucker (Working Sheep)

322108048.jpg

322108047.jpg

Frek

322108167.jpg

322108163.jpg

Ben E. Bopp

320740618.jpg

322108275.jpg

He's a Blue Heeler, Austrailian Cattle Dog, Queensland Heeler, Mad Max Dog or what ever they are calling them now. They were built from Dalmations, Dingos, Scottish Collies, Kelpies and a little bit of Charlie Manson (they are kinda nuts).

Cool pooch! 8) I dig mutts. Maybe 'cause I am one.

One of our 3 Dachaunds

My neighbor had one when I was a kid. His was lepshun (sp?). Means loved one in German. He was my bud.

Sorry man. One day I'll scan a pic of Rocky and me, my first GSD. He's long gone but not forgotten.

His name is Sam and seen here he's in power sleeper mode or maybe he just likes everyone to see that he's still a man.

Terry

Next he does that ask him is he's braggin' or complainin', lol!

damn that sucks , when i was younger had a poodle for family pet for 14 years one night she got sick by morning was dead , i cryed like a little girl ,but they r family members

They are shurely the most loyal of all mans friends.

here is a pic of my 12 year old loyal friend bruno

Cool GSD, or does he have some husky in him?

I have about 50 dogs a year as I do rescue work too. Here's a guy that will either get adopted from the local pound on Friday or go to resuce on Saturday. Indy is an AS mix. Beautiful red coat with some cinnamon around the ears and bi colored eyes.

The other dogs are some we've adopted out this year.

Awesome! Good to hear what you do for these guys. Hopefully he'll find a good home with a good family.

This is Angel, our 14 yr. old Mutt. She's part Shepard, Terrier, and Labrador. Incredibly smart... VERY loyal and affectionate. She follows me around like a puppy.

AngelMutt-vi.jpg

And here's my 2 favorite girls.....
TheGirls2-vi.jpg

Chocolate would look right at home with you guys!

We have seven dogs, ranging from ages 12 years to 1 year. Oldest is Pluto, a German Shepherd, who is starting to feel her age. Our only male, Norton (just imagine Ralph Kramden yelling "NORTON!"), is a mutt of unknown extraction. Interestingly, whenever I am using a tool of any sort, he is right there at my feet watching. When I get some digital shots, I will try to post them.

Norton, great name! Post them up when you get a chance.

heres my boston terrier named buster iv had him since he was a few weeks old. hes about 6 now

Holy Crap! That scared the **** out of me, lol! Just kidding man, neat looking dog. No one could possibly wake up in a bad mood seeing that little guy first thing in the morning.

Here are some pics of our dogs. Frek and Tuck are pure breed Border Collies while Ben E. Bopp is a BorderXLabrador mix. Needless to say, he is VERY food driven. Check them out.

Frek

322108167.jpg

322108163.jpg

Frek's a beautiful dog, dude. They're all cool but Frek is outstanding.

-
Back