-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avispa

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Contact seller
Have a resin 71 demon, uses 71 duster for parts, includes body, hood, grill, bumper,front valance, as new in the box.

40 bucks

DSCF0004.JPG

uh huh! ya thought it was a full size funny car body huh? :), my bad, shoulda put 1/24 scale originally

Could you post a pic? I built a resin 71 using the 71 duster and is one of the only ones ive seen built as so out there. Most people use the amt 75 dart but I used the chassis and engine bay for the demon.

uh huh! ya thought it was a full size funny car body huh? :), my bad, shoulda put 1/24 scale originally

hahhaha na anything less than a 100 dollars if I don;t know what it is I always question...ya never know what I may need or want....

no, didn't come with tail lights, guess you use red plastic and make your own, I don't have a 71 duster for parts, but they are plentiful and not that expensive.

Yes, I have extra tail lights. I got my resin demon with all and some extra parts for 10 bucks but that was just an amazingly great deal. If you had the duster kit with it I would probably buy it but 30 is to much for a 16 year old and for just that to me. i know it retails for 40 and yours is a pretty decent deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back