Rest In Peace to my cat Copper Girl

-
Here’s Copper’s parents, healthy cats. I don’t own them, they’re living with their owners.

IMG_4549.jpeg

Aw, man.

beautiful cat.

WAY too young.

She had good people, though.

Beautiful cat! So sorry for your loss! We lost our girl Harmony nearly 2 years ago at the age of 16. We still miss her and sometimes I swear I have heard her meowing or rambling in the house. They really are part of the family and leave an impression on your heart.

I have Facebook memories that will pop up with the two cats I’ve lost. I love seeing them but it still hurts not having them. You were loved copper and I’m sure they knew that.

I have Facebook memories that will pop up with the two cats I’ve lost. I love seeing them but it still hurts not having them. You were loved copper and I’m sure they knew that.
I have one too, the Rainbow Bridge on Facebook, it pops up two days later.

It's hard to lose a good friend. I have 2 that are 18 years old and I know the day is coming.

Happy Heavenly Birthday to you Miss Copper! If you see a big ol Siamese kitty that's kind of cross eyed around the Rainbow Bridge, his name is Clarence and he's a good guy. Tell him Dad said hi and I miss him.

She was a beautiful calico. We had a short hair calico at the farm many many moons ago with similar markings...Great mouser but always skinny. Mom named her Twiggy. She was in her late teens when she passed and loved to lounge in the sun. There were several times I thought we had lost her and have to give her a little poke to see if she moved. Everyone from Donna Rife's farm wishes you a great celebration of Copper's life!

I've always said Rainbow Bridge would probably be my first stop if I make it to the pearly gates..because they are!!! the only thing I ever felt unconditional love from ...Mom and Dad are also held on top shelf!!! My animals pulled me through the darkest times though...

What a gorgeous cat, gone too young. So sorry for your loss Car Nut. I know what you're going thru. I had to put down my gsd a couple weeks ago, from cancer. She was too young too.

-
Back