Restoration Challenge...Only One Mopar

-

PlumCrazyDart

Reaction score
Hey guys, My 1972 Dodge Dart Swinger is entered into the Dupli-Color Restorationchallenge.com We made it to the second round and beat out a Mustang. I need your help to get all the way to the end! I am the only Mopar in it! The winner will get $10,000 and be on Powerblock TV. Please go register and vote!!!
Thanks
-Samantha

IMG_0307b.jpg

THATS AWESOME......as mentioned above, do you have a link so I can vote?

Is that a real car in the pic?
Almost looks like a model car and background, must just be the camera.

What kind of wheels are those, they look sweet!

Nuther question: Were these cars painted with duplicolor rattle can paint?

Looks like a real car, just looks like they blurred the back ground to bring focus to the car.

They probably used the duplicolor ready spray pre mixed quarts of paint..... I see stacy david on gears is always promoting the stuff and features projects on his show with the stuff from time to time.

I personally painted a motorcycle with the stuff and was not impressed.

I just voted . . . special place in my heart for '72 Darts! GOOD LUCK! :cheers:

Thanks for all the votes...but we got beat. :( The brand of paint is PPG from Napa in the plum crazy purple. The wheels are actually truck wheels. Yes that is the real car in the picture in front of that house..(wish it was my house). Thanks again for the votes and the good comments!

I can't believe a 1970 Pontiac Grand Prix SJ 4 Speed got as far as it did. That car (to me) is a giant tank and ugly. I must be missing something about that car.

PlumCrazyDart.... I voted for you man!! LOL!

After seeing last year and now this year it doesn't matter what you have it's not going to beat the Chevy crowd. There is that Hudson but isn't that a Chevy? lol

Even the Fords got stuck this year! Oh well Mopar is still the best just because they are so rare.

-
Back