Restoration of my 70 Dart Swinger (Germany)

-
Yeah, first roll out yesterday!!
I take a spin with my Dart and he ran quitely and strong:happy6:

img7556lp5.jpg

img7557yb4.jpg

Only the Windows musst be mounted..:toothy6:

That had to feel good. How did it feel to finally take it out and ride in it
after all the good work you have dun.
Congratulations keep us posted.Good to watch a mopar brother in Germany do his work. Thanks.

Absolutely phenominal, awsome work!
You got to be kidding me, I'm blown away!
:wav:
Unbelievable.
Thanks for sharing with all of us, and for keeping these Mopars alive.

Have you done a burnout yet? Your Dart has a good stance and I like the Duster wheelwells. Keep up the good work!
Bob

Have you done a burnout yet? Your Dart has a good stance and I like the Duster wheelwells. Keep up the good work!
Bob

Oh yes i do a 150ft Burnout:happy6::happy6: and there is now a big Black Stripe on the Street,unfortunately one Stripe....need Suregrip but i have only a 7 1/4 Axle, and there are no Parts for it...
I will see that i make Photo of the Stripe...keep road painting alive!!:notworth:

All the hard work is paying off. Your Dart sounds great! How hard did you have to rub your face to get that big grin off? Looks like you have a fine crew helping out. Enjoy the hobby friend.
Bob

Ok Guys
the Mopar Meet in Datteln Germany is at this Weekend8)

My Dart is Completed, runs, brakes are working and the Windshield is mounted... so the Meeting can come..
Will post Photos and Videos next Week..:-D:toothy10:

Ach tung....Das ist viel Arbeit, und es macht mich müde das gerade Aussehen auf die Bilder! Sie sind sehr ehrgeizig und erhalten die gute Arbeit aufrecht! Wie viel Arbeit reisen Sie ab?

I also like your idea of an outside "rotisserie"........just flip the car on its roof!!

Haben Sie einen guten Tag und halten Sie an halten uns angeschlagen.

Here is an Idea how my Dart must looking when i finished:

Thats the original:
HPIM1131.jpg

And thats how i will build my dart:
dartvorlagekg0.jpg

Only with a HEMI-Scoop and Steelies, but my knowledge with my Photoprogramm isen´t so good :smile:

You are having the demon fascination of hard work and devotion! You are rocking! I'm teasing yes. Keep up the great work! It looks terrific!

a small Update of the Progress. Have Start disassembling my Car and get the old Stuff like new.

p1010034gh2.jpg

p1010036cr3.jpg

all Items new galvanized.
p1010002rq9.jpg

p1010001ab5.jpg

Yeeha, the first Subassy is ready! The Part ist powder-coated in White, like the rest of the Car und the Rest is galvanized:cheers:

732008mr9.jpg

7320083td0.jpg

7320081sd1.jpg

:toothy7::toothy7::toothy7:

-
Back