Restoration Shops Calgary area

-

70Swinger340

Reaction score
Just wondering who I can contact in the Calgary(south ?) area or close that would be able to do or finish the restoration on our car. Would prefer a shop that knows mopar very well.Previous owners (2nd ?) started to do it as I was told in the mid 90's and lots of things were reused that should not have been,few things missing,few things just put together to make it road worthy.Since this was done the car was garaged until the 3rd owner bought it and garaged again till we bought it. I have to replace the wiring harness front to back and in between also some front end work. So thinking I have to have it pretty much apart at this point we may as well have it done right. I would like to start getting parts but really am hesitant at the moment. Other than electrical and some cosmetics it seems solid. Thanks for the input. Jeff

If I had the money, my Charger would be going to Kori at Show & Go.....end of story. No other second choice. When I do have the funds and it's the Charger's turn to get restored....that's where it's going.

I have my car being restored by Terry at IVR Canada.He does very high quality work and has won many awards for his cars.Google him and check it out.He has a beautiful collection of mopars.
Also he is the hardest working guy you'll ever meet.

Thank you for the input I have checked out both Kori and Terry's websites, awesome work on both ends. Talked to few other people in between.Going to try and get the ball rolling here see how things go.

-
Back