Restoring Early Prestolite Wiper Motors and How Thermal Gauges work added to my YouTube Channel

-
How is your channel doing? You'll find on "ol Screwtube" there isn't much true restoration going on or lack of interest anyway...most of it is guys playing with junk and copying regurgitating each others content. Anyway thanks for putting out useful info.

How is your channel doing? You'll find on "ol Screwtube" there isn't much true restoration going on or lack of interest anyway...most of it is guys playing with junk and copying regurgitating each others content. Anyway thanks for putting out useful info.

It is more me not wanting to do the work to make the videos. They suck up a lot of time. Plus they are not "entertaining" to just watch unless you are in the middle of restoring your wiper motor or working on your gauges. Just facts and techniques.

Last edited:
It is more me not wanting to do the work to make the videos. They suck up a lot of time. Plus they are not "entertaining" to just watch unless you are in the middle of restoring your wiper motor or working on your gauges. Just facts and techniques.
I agree. For example why make a video of "Legendary upholstery installation "and go step by step when Legendary has already made a video that is basically their instructions. You may just shoot a 10 minute video of "here's how my upholstery turned out, if I can do it so can you..." for example. It snice t help people but there arent that many out there restoring cars it seems.

Last edited:
-
Back