rev n ator system?

-

rigger3006

Reaction score
has anyone tried the complete rev n ator system, ie revn ator ecu,coil firecore distributor?

I got the ecu. Running it with a reman distributor and msd coil right now. I do have the firecore distributor. Just haven't curved/installed it yet. I like it. Cleared up some random miss I had at idle. Runs strong. I'm looking forward to the new distributor as well. Hoping it runs even stronger.

Fat
Bald
Old

From the owner himself. But of course that was coupled with a LOL!

fuel brakes oil.my car runs strong with chrome box, maybe im just needing some retail therapy, intrigued with easy horsepower, especially right now with our canadian dollar running fairly strong against the us dollar

not sold on the firecore distributor though, i had one 3 years ago and it never ran right, its in the dizzy parts box now, im liking the rev limiter feature, can always keep my chrome box for backup

not sold on the firecore distributor though, i had one 3 years ago and it never ran right

from pics i have seen i don't like its design.. if i'm going after marker dist then i want quick and easy spring and bushing changes to customize my curve like a msd. not the stock style Chrysler style where you have to take the damn thing half apart to get to the springs and curve plates.. maybe they aren't all like that but thats th epics i have seen in th epast of them.

-
Back