-
Status
Not open for further replies.

73SwingerBuild

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Brand new Rev-n-nator ignition control box with built-in adjustable rev limiter along with all of the original paperwork.

Per the manufacturer:
"The REV-N-NATOR is a true plug and bolt-in factory-appearing I.C.M. (aka Brain Box) that has been completely re-engineered with digital technology. It exceeds all stock Mopar boxes and includes a simple-to-use, built-in rev limiter.

The rev limiter has 7 different rpm limits, from 3,000 rpm test to 7,500 rpm. It can easily be changed by the touch of a button with easy-to-see LED lights. The LEDs also function as a digital tachometer.

REV-N-NATOR users will have huge HP increases over all factory stock boxes-Orange and Chrome, etc. On all dyno challenges, we also average more HP and torque than any other leading aftermarket high performance ignition systems."

I never installed the unit on my car (have since cold the car), but I had a friend buy an identical unit for his 408 stroker motor small block and another friend install one on his 383 big block and they both raved about the performance. Smoothed out the idle and increased in-your-seat HP (no actual numbers).

I am also including have the MSD Blaster 2 ignition coil (brand new in box, unopened) that was recommended to be used by the manufacturer when I purchased it .

I am selling both for $200 plus shipping. (estimating ~$25 to ship with TONS of bubble wrap to protect everything).

PM with any questions.

Thank you.

IMG_5561.jpg

IMG_5560.jpg

IMG_5559.jpg

IMG_5558.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back