-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cr8crshr

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I have a signed...authenticated...model kit for sale. Not sure if this is the right place to advertise it or not. I am not an A Body owner. B Body for right now. I got this back in 1998 at the Chicagoland MOPAR Club's Belverdere show and swap at the Belvedere, IL assembly plant. Mr. Norm was there and at the time I was making my reentry back into MOPARS and I was looking at any and all classes of MOPARS. He was there in person selling these so this seemed like a neat thing to have seeing as how Mr. Norm's Grand Spalding Dodge is no longer in existence. I grew up and came of driving age during that time and I would always be down there checking out his latest offerings. Originally that was home for me. Any way...This model kit has been sitting gathering dust since that time. It is still in the original sealed box so it is still virgin and not molested. A neat collectable item...:blob:

I am asking $25.00 plus shipping to your door. I don't build model cars any more as I have turned to model railroading instead and that is also a costly hobby itself. That is what I paid for the model back in '98 so I am not looking to gain anything from its sale. I will box it and bubble wrap it for added shipping security. I prefer Pay Pal but will accept USPS Money Orders and Personal Checks. The latter will have to clear the Bank before I will ship. Guys I just don't have a need for it anymore. I am in the process of a move so I am liquidating a number of items related to MOPAR so look for future adds here. As I said I am a B Body guy right now but there are a lot of parts used on both our rides that will interchange. So drop me a PM if there is anything you might need as I just might have it...cr8crshr/Bill:blob::blob::blob:

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 157
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back